A BBC wildlife cameraman in a clear box has a close encounter with a polar bear who shows a bit too much interest.
- Local news
Cordele band, Wampus Creek, rocked the stage and got the crowd jumping at the Music in Our Veins event Saturday at the Crisp County Middle School auditorium. See story page 2A.
- Local Sports
Freak accident ends ‘Tron’s’ grid dream, mandates kidney transplant
- Ragan to drive No. 34 hauler cross-country to California track
- Quintet gets trophies at Crisp Academy baseball awards ceremony
- Wildcats' Brown signs with Truett-McConnell
- Miller stays atop Spring League horseshoes standings; tourney winners listed
- Freak accident ends ‘Tron’s’ grid dream, mandates kidney transplant
- Online Extras
National parks to offer healthier food under new standards
The consumption of rubbery hot dogs and cellophane-wrapped sandwiches of indeterminate age is a time-honored rite of passage for generations of families making the trek to national parks around the country.
- NSA contractor's self-outing puts him in spotlight
- Father's Day gifts: Think outside the box
- Motorist asks if arrest ruins chance to be a cop
- National parks to offer healthier food under new standards
Don't miss Taste of Home cooking school
For several months, we have planned, solicited sponsors, volunteers, vendors, door prizes and gift bag stuffers, and now our big day is almost here.
- Life, liberty, and…..healthcare
- Seizure of AP records insult to independent press
- Eyewitness gives account of Boston Marathon bombings
- Don't miss Taste of Home cooking school
'The Purge' shocks with $36.4 million opening
The suspense thriller "The Purge" topped the weekend box office with a shocking $36.4 million that doubled industry expectations, according to studio estimates Sunday.
- In fan fiction, your favorite characters do what you want them to
- TV-over-Internet service hits Atlanta next month
- VIDEO: Space station astronaut makes music video
- 'The Purge' shocks with $36.4 million opening